This 115 acre complex is surrounded by great walls from the south, east and west, and with the beach on its north side. This area used to belong to the Mohamed Ali family, that ruled Egypt from the mid 19th century until 1952. The construction was started in 1892 by King Abbas II, who built a large palace inside the complex called the Salamlek. In 1932, King Fuad built a larger palace and called it the Haramlik. His son, King Farouk, built a bridge to the sea to act as a water front. The rest of the 115 acres is nothing but beautiful gardens. Palm trees and gazelles cover the area. This is a wonderful spot to enjoy the beauty of Alexandria.
- Photos Hurghada, Egypt
- Photos Giza, Egypt
- Sharm el-Sheikh
- Pyramids of Giza
- The Nubia Museum
- Abu Simbel
- The City of Aswan, Egypt
- Ras Mohammed National Park
- El-Tor (Tur Sinai)
- Ras As-Sudr
- The Pharaonic Village: A Living Museum
- The Carriage Museum at the Citadel cairo
- The Egyptian Museum cairo
- The Colossus of Ramesses
- The Mohammad Ali (Alabaster) Mosque cairo
- El-Hussein Mosque cairo
- The Al-Azhar Mosque cairo
- The Mosque of Amr Ibn El-Aas cairo
- Altunbugha al-Maridani Mosque cairo
- Cairo, Egypt
- Best Alexandria Photos
- Egypt Climate and Weather
- Alexandria’s Submerged Monuments
- The Sarapeion, including Pompay's Pillar In Alexan...
- Pompey's Pillar alexandria
- The Roman Theater (Kom Al-Dikka)
- The Graeco-Roman Museum alexandria
- Antoniadis Villa and its Gardens
- The Revival of the Ancient Library of Alexandria
- The Alexandria Sporting Club
- Alexandria (Alex), City of in Egypt
- The Corniche alexandria
- Terbana Mosque - Alexandria
- The Shatby (Chatby) Tomb
- The Muntazah Complex - Alexandria
- The Mostafa Kamel Graveyard
- The Mosque of Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi
- Fort Qaitbey (The Citadel of Qaitbey)
- The Attarine Mosque by Ismail Abaza
- ▼ October (44)
National Cultural Center - Egyptian Opera House Was opened by Mr. Mohamed Hosni Mubarak, President of the Republic of Egyptian Opera House i...
صور لأكبر فندق في العالم و هو يوجد في الصين
El-Tor is a rapidly developing city and the capital of the South Sinai Governorate. It is a clean and modern city with a number of differe...
اليكم بعض الصور لدرة العروس في مدينة جده عروس البحر الاحمر وأتمنى أن تعجبكم وأدعوكم لقضاء أجمل رحلة فيها بأقرب وقت عاد الصيف قرب ...
Pharaonic Village to open at 1 p.m. and go where the best time of 7 hours, Morocco .. The tour which usually takes 4 hours, I wanted to enl...
Notation: Zahraa Adel Awed is a licensed travel guide living in Alexandria who frequently assists people who visit our forum system, and wh...
Powered by Blogger.